Gaybra got mad at me and she commented on my entire post in her blog post. So I shall reply to her comments. They would be in gray and red, them being my responses and Gaybra's comments respectively.Aye, Gaybra, you should be honoured. You made it to my post title.
With Gaybra as the title, well, obviously it's something about her.
I got up today without the help of my alarm clock. After I got up, it rang. -_-
(I realised that I can wake up with an alarm clock leh! I couldn't hear it last time even if it was ringing. :D)
What Gaybra had to say:
Yar i am sure very honoured to be the first person you are blogging about. Jade, dun be jealous. The alarm clock thing is something veh out of point and random. Yes, you should be. In my memory, I haven't actually dedicated an entire post to anyone before.Also, the alarm clock thing is just an introduction to the beginning of my exciting day with you. It's not out of point.I didn't want to go for English, because the topic was on The Supernatural. I really don't wish to learn about those stuff, be it scary or not. Some of the stories and stuff kinda freak me out, like the one Ms Yang talked about - the one about her grandfather's passing away and stuff. Aye, Jade said she got quite freaked too okay. Okay,
Gaybra?
What Gaybra had to say:
She wanted my bao bei jade to kill me for this. The story is freaking not scary. Only that gaymae haven heard more scary ones only. I got loads of ghost stories to tell. I can gurantee gaymae would freak out after listening to my stories.Jade agreed to help me.It's not scary based on your own opinion as an individual. Everyone is different. And I don't want to hear about your ghost stories. Yes, I will freak out. So? I'm scared. So? I don't like horror films because I don't wish to go home and get nightmares. So?So that makes me a big big coward, I assume.It began to rain heavily just some time before I was going for tuition. After my mom dropped me off, I headed in the direction of the bubble tea shop, since I guess that route was more or less sheltered. I got to the traffic light to cross over to Parkway, and realised that I would have to get to the next building - without an umbrella.
I don't listen to the weather forecast, and I really didn't know it was going to rain today. So,
being the kind person that I was, I decided to lend YY and Jade my umbrella so that they could get home
in one piece yesterday. Ah, so, I was without an umbrella.
Gaybra offered her umbrella - on one condition. I had to wait for her to finish her meal at KFC. And they weren't even close to finishing. I decided I wasn't going to wait there foolishly. I forgot to bring my MP3 along, so waiting there, to me, was downright dumb. What's the point of waiting there, then having to share an umbrella with one of them, either Kimberley or Gaybra. And so, we would still be kinda wet.
Aye, no point.
What Gaybra had to say:
Neither do i listen to weather forecast -.- Or i would wear slippers. Slippers are unpresentable. I don't know how you'd bring yourself to wear such things there.I looked around and realised there was some sheltered walkway linking the bakery area to the market. From the market, there was to shelter to the Parkway Centre building, though the distance wasn't too long. So I decided to take that route.
I wouldn't say I was drenched, neither was I very dry. My jeans weren't soaked, nothing in my bag got really soggy.
However, the people with the umbrellas, namely Kimberley and Gaybra, arrived some time later. I would say they were even wetter than me. So much for carrying an umbrella.
They didn't know how to use the sheltered walkway, I guess. Gaybra didn't want to be reminded of it throughout the entire lesson. I bet it made her feel silly. WAHAHAHA.
What Gaybra had to say:
Wa lao eh. Not fair luh. You never suan Kim. Only suan me. It seemed like I was only suan-ing you because I don't think Kim minded it that much. She even said that you guys didn't know how to use walkways mar. Didn't she?During Science lesson, Gaybra did something really silly. I mean, of all the usual silly things that she would do, there was just one extremely silly thing she did. Or rather, said.
Mrs Kang asked, "What are the two cells guarding the stomata?"
She added that the answer was already in the question.
The answer:
Guard cells. There are two of them guarding the stomata.
Gaybra's answer:
Stoma and ta.
I never knew such cells possessing such names existed.
What Gaybra had to say:
SHE SAID THAT THE ANSWER WAS IN THE QUESTION!And this is not bad also luh. I learnt from a mistake. And at least everyone who knows about this incident would remember that 2 cells guarding the stomata are guard cells cause of my stoma and ta.I just made a large contribution and did a large favour to people who read my post.Rofl. I think they'd only think that was a silly or lame answer.The answer was in the question. The answer is guard cells.~~~
English wasn't
that scary after all. We did the comprehension thing on A Christmas Carol. It was a story by Charles Dickens. Despite the parts about the ghosts and all, I would say it's a rather nice story. Some food for thought, too. Of course what we read was an extract of a simplified version. It was about a guy, Ebenezer Scrooge. (Scrooge was later used to describe someone who is extremely stingy, miserly.) He was a mean guy who did things such as mistreating his workers, and he was a guy who was calculative, money-minded, stingy (a scrooge), and more. On one Christmas Eve, he was visited by 4 ghosts in total - Jacob Marley, Christmas Past, Christmas Present and Christmas Future. Jacob Marley warns Scrooge of how the misdeeds he's done will result in his being chained down in his afterlife, just like what happened to Jacob Marley. Following that, in the same night, he is visited by the 3 other ghosts, as mentioned above. Christmas Past speaks of how he has been living his Christmas for years before, Christmas Present speaks of, of course, the Present, like what his relatives and all do think. Christmas Future, without a doubt, speaks of what a gloomy future he will lead if he does not change his character and actions.
Of course, the above is just what I can recall from Ms Yang's lesson. All I read about the story is the extract, and my knowledge of the story is just based on what I can remember from the lesson. (See, I listen in class leh. :D)
What Gaybra had to say:
Chey. I know more luh. I also pay attention. And ya. Only i not so bo liao go type out, who would be interested in our comprehension?Didn't say you didn't pay attention. Didn't say I knew more than you. Didn't say anyone would be interested in our comprehension. I just thought the story was pretty meaningful, because it reflects how some of us do live our lives. And if the reader doesn't want to know about the comprehension they could always skip that paragraph.Gaybra had tried to smuggle Macs food into the room. With her kind of bag, she had difficulty trying to look normal. You would actually be able to see her hand holding on to something in the bag. She was afraid her drink would spill. -_-
She ate fries in class. The whole room had an overwhelming smell of fries. It was obvious someone was eating in class. I brought food in too,
but I only ate about 3 - 5 fries. -_-
SO, Gaybra, who was eating throughout till I think she finished her fries, obviously made the room stink of fries. Perhaps I contributed to part of it, but for most of the time my packet was kept in my zipped bag, with the plastic bag tied as well.
When Ms Yang went out and came back in, she commented on the smell of fries, and Gaybra said it was me. -_-
AYE, who was the one eating all the fries hur.
Also, I realised Gaybra really likes to throw her head back a lot. She did that more than once when she was eating fries. I wonder why.
She does that when she laughs, too.
O Gaybra, please do enlighten us. Why, O, why?
What Gaybra had to say:
Mine was a small packet.You upsized yours. And i do not throw my head back. And at least i dun like half way during the lesson just laugh out of no reason cause you feel like laughing.
i cannot englighten you.You do. You really do.I laughed because I saw Jun Xian and Jerald both getting up at the same time. It's just that you didn't know the reason. I had a reason.Enlightening us was just a statement. I didn't really mean for you to answer us.At the end of the lesson, Gaybra and I went to the toilet. She went into the cubicle with the toilet bowl (the other was the one whereby you have to squat) and looked first. -_-
And she exclaimed, "Eeyer! So disgusting!" and went into the other cubicle.
I went in and saw lots of pieces of toilet rolls inside. Aye, not as if it was shit. Maybe it was sort of disgusting, but still, Gaybra, do you know that you can flush a toilet bowl?
In case you don't, let me teach you how. Do you see in that cubicle, a silver button you can press? Yes, just push it. All the tissues will be cleared.
I may sound disgusting, but if you're that sensitive you can ignore me or go, "Eeyer, you are so disgusting leh! Where got people talk about toilet bowl with tissues inside one!"
If you never met someone who talks like that before, you just have.
If I can even talk about Gaybra, well, what do you expect?
[Edit]
Just a sidetrack from my post of Gaybra.
When Ms Chua saw my hair later on while I was waiting for my brother, she said, "Ohmygawd Mae what happened to your hair?"
*Pauses*
"But it's a refreshing change arh."
And something about Gaybra again. She said she didn't laugh at me when she came into Science class, but she said she would later on. I don't know how she will suddenly just throw her head back and laugh out loud at my hair when she already saw it ages ago.
Another un-mystery of Gaybra.
[/Edit]
I think I'm going to make Gaybra cry if I continue to blog about her. So, I shall stop thus far.
Gaybra, please don't cry.Since I have
made fun talked about you, I shall also thank you for lending me your CD. THANK YOU GAYBRA.
I wonder if I'm the first person to ever dedicate a post just to talk about Gaybra.
What Gaybra had to say:
It really was disgusting. And i am more experienced about toilets then you do. Hahas. Dun need you to teach, but i just felt like puking when i saw that. So i just got away. And you are welcome for the CD. Plus. You are the first person who dedicated a post to me. -.- thank youHow you found it disgusting is just like how I found the story scary, while you didn't.You're welcomed. -_-As for my thank you, I really meant it, in case you're thinking it was sarcasm.